New packaged, highly skilled Digital Workers are immediately productive in a variety of critical operations roles in Banking, Finance, Insurance, and other Fortune 500 enterprises
New York, NY, February 2, 2022 — WorkFusion, Inc., the Intelligent Automation leader, today announced the launch of its new AI-powered Digital Workforce. Leveraging the company’s decade of experience in automating complex operational functions, these new knowledge workers arrive on the job fully trained and immediately productive, working seamlessly side-by-side with traditional team members. The WorkFusion Digital Workers’ AI core continuously learns and improves with every assignment and interaction — delivering powerful results for reducing costs, speeding compliance, and enhancing customer experience.
WorkFusion CEO Adam Famularo says, “Enterprises today in every sector are facing the greatest labor shortage in history — and it’s even more difficult to source, hire and train knowledge workers who can perform complex jobs which require numerous daily data-driven decisions. Additional pressure keeps coming from ever-increasing regulatory requirements. Automation can alleviate both challenges, but only with the right strategy and the vision to embrace an innovative approach: Expand your team’s capacity with digital colleagues who never get tired, can’t be distracted, and perform flawlessly.”
Meet the first wave of WorkFusion’s new Digital Workforce:
- Evelyn, Entity Sanction Screening Analyst
- Analyzes and investigates sanctions alerts regarding entities, individuals, and securities
- Searches and reviews databases and media sources, etc. to determine relevance of alerts and whether mentions are potentially adverse
- Compiles facts and records evidence from investigations for compliance and internal audit trail
- Tara, Transaction Screening Analyst
- Analyzes and investigates payment alerts generated against sanctions screening lists originating from free format SWIFT and FUF messages
- Scans internal systems, commercial databases, and the public internet; gathers data and records evidence
- Compiles facts for compliance and internal audit to ensure adherence to regulatory policies for customers and transactions
- Casey, Customer Service Coordinator
- Engages with customers via email for required information on account opening and other key processes
- Evaluates and responds to service inquiries across different communications platforms; routes inquiries among internal departments to address customer requests; obtains internal approvals when needed
- Enters orders, opens cases, or completes customer-related tasks in internal systems
- Darryl, Customer Due Diligence Program Analyst
- Captures and interprets ownership and legal structure information for customer onboarding or Know Your Customer (KYC) refresh initiatives
- Provides quality assurance reviews of documents against customer records
- Kendrick, Customer Identity Program Analyst
- Ensures that proof of identity is captured and entered into the system of record for customer onboarding or KYC refreshes
- Reviews customer identity documents for quality assurance
- Ilana, Insurance Underwriter
- Collects, reviews and analyzes new business applications across commercial lines
- Qualifies accounts according to company guidelines; researches property locations for prior coverage and losses; obtains additional information to determine coverage needs
- Enters quotes in quoting and rating system
Additional Digital Workers anticipated later this year include:
- Carlos, Customer Outreach Analyst: response and case management
- Isaac, Investigations Analyst: transaction and document fraud and risk
- Laticia, Lending Operations Analyst: asset and income assessment
- Shawn, Sales Operations Analyst: lead and opportunity management
Each Digital Worker operates independently or under supervision, with increasing autonomy as their learning accelerates. Also, Famularo points out, “WorkFusion customers can choose to deploy our Digital Workers as-is, out of the box, to customize them as needed, or to use our powerful automation platform to build workers which are unique to their business and processes. In all cases, WorkFusion enables a faster time-to-value, unleashing the power of AI and machine learning to ensure that every Digital Worker makes a rapid and lasting contribution to your business.”
Further support is provided by the new WorkFusion Network, a powerful multi-tenant platform that underpins and powers the AI-enabled Digital Workforce team. As Digital Workers learn on the job, WorkFusion Network enables them to share insights, skills, and knowledge from a variety of environments. Workers operating in secure, on-premise, private cloud, managed services cloud and SaaS environments can receive continuous enhancements and updates, ensuring their ongoing effectiveness and value. Additionally, WorkFusion Network aggregates performance results, allowing customers to benchmark the effectiveness of their Digital Workers against other companies in their industry.
Famularo concludes, “The combination of our skilled Digital Workforce and the WorkFusion Network provides our customers with a faster start and sustained success for critical operations automation. Whether customers choose to deploy our packaged knowledge workers or build their own, WorkFusion is dedicated to changing the face of Intelligent Automation.”
Click here to meet our Digital Workforce.
Register to attend our exclusive community webinar.
Join our upcoming weekly demo webinar series, WorkFusion Buzz.
WorkFusion is the leading provider of Intelligent Automation solutions for Fortune 500 enterprises, banks, insurance, and financial services companies. The company’s AI-enabled Digital Workers augment traditional teams through regular “human in the loop” interactions and with support from the WorkFusion Network, a powerful AI cloud nexus. WorkFusion solutions help increase workforce capacity, enhance customer satisfaction, and ensure ongoing compliance. Learn more here.