Our mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to more meaningful work
The Face of Your Digital Workforce
WorkFusion is the leading provider of Intelligent Automation solutions for Fortune 500 enterprises, banks, insurance, and financial services companies.
Our AI-enabled Digital Workers augment traditional teams by performing highly skilled and decision-centric work in operations areas including customer service and onboarding, account opening and identify verification, anti–money laundering programs, and other document-intensive compliance activities. The WorkFusion Digital Workforce continually learns on the job through regular "human in the loop" interactions with co-workers.
Further, the WorkFusion Network, a powerful AI cloud nexus, provides shared insights, new skills, and knowledge crowdsourced from the ongoing experience of Workers in multiple environments. Teams can hire our pre-configured and customizable Digital Workers or choose to build their own using the company’s AI toolsets. WorkFusion enables enterprises to increase workforce capacity, enhance customer satisfaction and ensure ongoing compliance.
Saved for multiple customers
Customers can expect to start saving 50% of costs within 3 months of implementing our solutions. Savings for some of our enterprise customers has exceeded $100 million!
Top U.S. banks use WorkFusion
Companies in highly regulated areas, such as banking and insurance, use our solutions for process automation. These include four top-10 EU banks and a top-5 U.S. insurer.
Unique use cases automated
Our users have put 1,200+ automation applications into production. Learn which business challenges have high automation potential with our discovery tool.
From an idea to an industry leader in 10 years
Founded 10 years ago, WorkFusion has come a long way: From an ambitious idea to a recognized leader in RPA and Intelligent Automation.
Bringing AI-Enabled Digital Workforce to the Intelligent Automation Market
- In February, we launch new AI-powered Digital Workers that arrive on the job fully trained and immediately productive and learn continuously
- We introduce WorkFusion Network, which allows Digital Workers to access industry benchmarks and innovations through one centralized learning nexus
- In May, our Digital Workers become available on Google Cloud Marketplace
- Everest names WorkFusion a Leader in its PEAK Matrix® for IDP 2022, for the fourth consecutive year
Delivering the fastest time to value in the automation industry
- In September 2021, Adam Famularo joins as our new CEO, to drive our next stages of growth
- At the beginning of 2021, we raise another $220 million investment round, led by Georgian to scale growth
- Everest Group, Gartner and Forrester consistently recognize WorkFusion as a leader in Intelligent Document Processing and RPA
Introducing RPA 2.0 and Intelligent Automation Cloud™
- We release RPA 2.0, with advanced object-recording capabilities for desktop applications, and introduce AutoML SDK that simplifies using AI in process automation
- Intelligent Automation Cloud and the first pre-built automation solutions for AML and KYC are brought to market
- WorkFusion also becomes the leading major automation platform to receive SAP Integration Certification with SAP S/4HANA
Setting RPA free and making AI simple
- We share the world’s first free RPA product: RPA Express
- We launch the first online automation training portal: Automation Academy®
- Patented AutoML technology simplifies data science work for business users
Automation platform and industry recognition
- We release our innovative cognitive automation platform, to enable our customers’ power users
- Innovating even in the early years, WorkFusion receives a SIIA CODiE Award for “Best Big Data Solution”
Every impactful business begins with a “what if?”
- WorkFusion’s “what if” is: What if software could learn to identify high-quality work and manage the people who perform it?
- The answer to this question is our first product, which uses advanced statistical quality control and machine learning to orchestrate work
Meet the team behind the teams
Our people are at the heart of WorkFusion. Meet the unique
builders and innovators leading the way.
Let’s build our future, together
WorkFusion is headquartered in New York, with offices in Europe and Asia. We’re always looking for talented people who want to work in the hottest sector in the business software world, to join our fast-growing team.
We are proud to work with innovators across the globe
WorkFusion in the news