WorkFusion, Inc. (“WorkFusion”, “we”, “our” or “us”) understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits workfusion.com, automationacademy.com, partners.workfusion.com, start.workfusion.com, doc.workfusion.com, kb.workfusion.com and forum.workfusion.com (each, a “WorkFusion Site”, and collectively, the “WorkFusion Sites”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with WorkFusion’s obligations and your rights under the law.
1. About WorkFusion
WorkFusion, Inc.and it’s subsidiaries is a leading artificial Intelligence company headquatered in New York City.
3. Personal Data
Personal data means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data or under certain privacy regulations a natural person’s household.
4. Your Rights
(a) The right to be informed about WorkFusion’s collection and use of your personal data;
(b) The right of access to the personal data WorkFusion holds about you (please contact us using the details in Section 14);
(c) The right to correct any personal data we hold about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us using the details in Section 14);
(d) The right to be forgotten (i.e., the right to ask WorkFusion to delete your personal data);
(e) The right to restrict (i.e., prevent) the processing of your personal data;
(f) The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organization); and
(g) The right to object to WorkFusion using your personal data for particular purposes. In certain circumstances we may not be able to stop using your personal data, if that is the case, we’ll let you know why.
If you have any cause for complaint about WorkFusion’s use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in Section 14 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you.
5. Personal Data Collected By WorkFusion
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Job title
- Business/company name
- City and State
- IP address
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms or inputting data on our website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence, if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out with WorkFusion and fulfillment of your orders.
- Your search queries on the WorkFusion website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use of the WorkFusion website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
We also may collect personal information from other sources: Some of the sources listed include publicly available database data, social network information and from marketing partners.
- Social Network Information
- Joint Marketing Partners;
- Publicly available databases
6. How We Use Your Personal Data
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights. For more details on security see Section 8, below.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g., by subscribing to emails), because it is in our legitimate interests, or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your access to the WorkFusion Sites;
- Personalizing and tailoring your experience on the WorkFusion Sites;
- Supplying our products and services to you (please note that we require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
- Personalizing and tailoring our products and services for you;
- Replying to emails from you;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of the emails);
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to any products or services we offer or provide;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent
- Market research;
- Analyzing your use of the WorkFusion Sites and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve the WorkFusion Sites and your user experience.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email with information, news and offers on our products, services, and events. We take reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our legal obligations. By subscribing to our emails, we assume you are a business user and have an interest in the business content that we supply, even if you choose to use a personal email address.
7. What Analytic Tools Does WorkFusion Use
In order to understand the navigational trends on the WorkFusion Sites we use third-party analytics tools which collect information which your browser sends when you visit a WorkFusion Site. Here are tools which we use and links to their privacy policies:
- Eloqua: https://www.oracle.com/legal/privacy/privacy-policy.html
- Linkedin Campaign Manager: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Hotjar: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy
- Plerdy: https://www.plerdy.com/privacy-policy/
- Microsoft Clarity: https://clarity.microsoft.com/terms
8. Where and How Do We Store Your Personal Data
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in Section 6, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
The WorkFusion Sites are hosted in the United States and are governed by United States law. If you are using the WorkFusion Sites from outside the United States, please be aware that your personal data will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. You are deemed to accept and agree to this transfer by using the WorkFusion Sites and submitting personal data to us.
Data security is important to WorkFusion, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure personal data collected through the WorkFusion Sites. WorkFusion also regularly evaluates and upgrades its security measures to ensure secure processing of personal data. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure; accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, so you do so at your own risk.
9. Personal Data Sharing and International Transfer
We make reasonable efforts to ensure that all the entities with whom we are working store your personal data in safe locations and implement appropriate security measures.
Some of the contractors are third parties who are not intended to process the personal data but may have access to it upon fulfilling their tasks or interacting with us, such as technical maintenance companies, financial or legal auditors.
We may also provide personal data to third parties in the following situations:
- to public authorities, auditors or institutions authorized to conduct inspections or audits of WorkFusion. Such public authorities or institutions may be relevant data protection authorities or authorities for consumer protection;
- to comply with a legal requirement or to protect the rights and assets of WorkFusion or other entities or people;
- to third party acquirers, if WorkFusion’s business would be subject to a change of control or other similar procedure or acquisition and your personal data would be part of the transaction;
- for the processing purposes described to you above, we may share your personal data with subsidiaries of WorkFusion (currently located in India, Ireland, Japan, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Belarus) and each such WorkFusion subsidiary will be under the direction of WorkFusion.
All the information you provide may be transferred or accessed by entities around the world. WorkFusion uses approved Model Contractual Clauses GDPR Model Contractual Terms for the international transfer of personal information collected in the European Economic Area and Switzerland.
10. What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands
11. How Can You Control Your Data
In addition to your rights set forth in Section 4, when you submit personal data via a WorkFusion Site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your personal data. In particular, we aim to give you strong controls on our use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails and at the point of providing your details).
12. Your California privacy rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With regard to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) please be advised that WorkFusion will not sell your data to any third parties, California Law requires that we allows you to Opt-Out Of the sale of your personal information.
If you are a California Consumer you have certain rights under the CCPA: Consumers have the right to request access to personal information. They can make this request for free, twice per year.
1.Right of Access
On receiving an access request, you must provide the necessary information in a portable and easily accessible format, normally within 45 days of the request. The categories of personal information the business collects about the consumer
- The categories of sourcesof the consumer’s personal information
- The business or commercial purposefor collecting or selling the consumer’s personal information
- The categories of any third partieswith whom the business shares the consumer’s personal information
- The specific pieces of personal informationcollected about the consumer
2. Right to Deletion
Consumers have a right to request the deletion of personal information that the business holds on the consumer. However, this right does not apply where the business needs to retain the personal information in order to do any of the following:
- Provide goods or services to the consumer
- Detect or resolve issues security or functionality-related issues
- Comply with the law
- Conduct research in the public interest
- Safeguard the right to free speech
- Carry out any actions for internal purposes that the consumer might reasonably expect
3. Right to Non-Discrimination
Consumers have the right not to be discriminated against for having exercised their rights under the CCPA. In particular, the business may not:
- Deny the consumer goods or services
- Charge the consumer different prices for goods or services, whether through denying benefits or imposing penalties
- Provide the consumer with a different level or quality of goods or services to the consumer
- Threaten the consumer with any of the above
To exercise the CCPA consumer access, portability or distribution rights described above, please submit a verifiable complaint by either:
- Calling us at number (800) 822-2501; or
- Emailing us at email@example.com.
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State who you authorize to act on your behalf may file a valid compliant. You may also make a verifiable complaining on behalf of your minor child.
Consumers may only request access or data portability twice within a 12 month period. The verifiable complaint must contain:
- Sufficient information to allow us to verify that you are the person under the complaint;
- Describe you request in sufficient detail to allow us to understand, verify and respond to your request.
We will only use the personal information provided with the consumer request to verify the consumer’s identity (compliant).
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in on a computer either temporarily for that session only or permanently on the hard disk (persistent cookie). Cookies provide a way for the WorkFusion sites to recognize you and keep track of your preferences.
WorkFusion uses the following cookies:
- Session Cookie: A session cookie contains information that is stored in a temporary memory location and then subsequently deleted after the session is completed or the web browser is closed. This cookie stores information that the user has inputted and tracks the movements of the user within the website.
- Persistent Cookie: A persistent cookie is a data file capable of providing websites with user preferences, settings and information for future visits. Persistent cookies provide convenient and rapid access to familiar objects, which enhances the user experience.
- Analytics Cookie: An analytics cookie is a cookie placed by analytics software provided by a third party. An analytics cookie allows a website to monitor users of the website and the frequency with which they visit the website.
- Geo-targeting Cookie. A geo-targeting cookie establishes the location from which the user accesses the website.
Some web browsers may transmit “do not track” signals to websites with which the web browser communicates. The WorkFusion Sites do not currently recognize or respond to “do not track” signals.
14. Contacting WorkFusion